AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

e-reader question
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

Luryn
Posted 11/15/2012 14:38 (#2698815 - in reply to #2698299)
Subject: Re: e-reader question

Farmers Wife
Yes the font as well as the size of the font can be changed. The books are not as expensive to buy through the nook or kindle as they would be from the store, usually about 15% cheaper? You buy the books through the device itself, you have to set up your nook or kindle with an email address and a credit card etc. and then you can go into the "store" which is on the nook/kindle and purchase them from there. You can buy them from walmart, target, barnes and noble etc there are several places you can buy them from.

I actually have a nook color and I paid $200 plus I bought a case for it as well. I love it, but however I never use it! I have only read one book on it I am young and work a full time job and have many hobbies so I don't have time to read. If you are interested in it I would be glad to sell it to you for less than I bought it for, I have everything that came with it and also the box that it came in. I purchased it in June 2012. Please let me know if you are interested in it I hate that it is just sitting there and nobody uses it! Thanks
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)