AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Some thoughts on fungi and nutrients
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

Ed Winkle
Posted 11/12/2012 22:02 (#2694024 - in reply to #2693122)
Subject: Re: Some thoughts on fungi and nutrients

Martinsville, Ohio
The best corn I saw this summer had 80-90 applied pounds, up to 300 bu and a little over, hope to get results soon. 120 lbs was over applying in some high yield corn so others are unlocking soils secrets, too.

Yes I know both and yes I heard the comment but Brandt is still on the cover of the latest Ohio Farmer. Both are thinking way out of the traditional box.

Yes I have heard Jill and others explain what you have written down and try to apply these principles in a simple way that seems overcomplicated to mainstream traditionalists.

I am very happy that I got every acre covered with biological activity again this fall, it's going on now with germination, sprouting and early growth of various seeds. I will add beneficial fungi to every seed I plant next spring, too.

I see my root mass and soil that holds it growing and expanding each season so things they are a happening.

I noticed at the lawn care departments that P is already removed from lawn fertilizer here. Sad day for phosphate deficient turf owners applying high priced fertilizer this fall and beyond.

Ed
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)