AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

NASCAR race today
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

paul the original
Posted 11/11/2012 22:12 (#2692045 - in reply to #2691493)
Subject: Re: NASCAR race today

southern MN
Was listening to the race, didn't see it this week, so don't know what Clint did wrong at all, but I guess some believe he did something.

Jeff was 'boys will be boys' but man, that was kinda much to take out a chase contender and hand it to Brad, that sure ain't cool. Might not get any penalty but, behaving like that after being black flagged, that's a load.

Both teams brawling, that sometimes has been penalties to all sides, donno how that works now with 'boys will be boys', as that brawl will greatly increase Nascar profits oer the next 7 days, would be poor of them to pretend to be upset about it and penalize anyone for the brawl after it is a good thing for the big wigs.

Brad put out a whole lot of bad words in his interview after the race, based on past years Nascar has penalized fellas on points for bad language, Brad could come out of the weekend with the worst penalties??????

Nascar was real poor at not controlling 2 crashes there at the end, Jeff's car fell apart when it hit the wall, that shoulda been a yellow, probably would have let things cool down and none of this woulda happened.

Then they didn't throw a yellow when Danica got spun and oil all over and car parts - shame on them again for not controlling a dangerous situation.

In my mind, biggest penalty to Nascar (no noe to hand that out....), with a few bonus penalties thrown to Jeff for endangering folks while under black flag. The brawl & the bit of language doesn't bother me a bit, boys will be boys.

Of course, I got no say in it. :)

--->Paul
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)