AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Hotel / Motel etiquette
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Gary Lyon
Posted 11/12/2012 00:29 (#2692278 - in reply to #2692144)
Subject: Re: Hotel / Motel etiquette

Southeast Wyoming

Galaxie64 - 11/11/2012 20:57 You mean to say the ME culture is alive and well at hotels too? Just a continuation of what I see every day, the one person who can block an entire isle at the supermarket and not even care or know it, guy at the drive through that screws around for 5 minutes ordering when he should have gone inside to get his large/complex order handled. Person with the car/motorcycle with no exhaust that needs to floor it at 5am every day every time he makes a turn. No care in the world about anyone else but themselves.

That reminds me of what I heard was a big part of the cause of the long lines at the polls in Florida on the recent election day.  There were many issues on the ballot and some official said it took a long time to read through and decide on every issue.  Surely those ballot issues were published by number well in advance of the election.  I'm not sure that the voting booth is best place to contemplate the complexity of those issues.  I don't think it was a test where crib sheets with written numbers and results of well thought out decisions were forbidden.  Oh well!  If it was a test, chances are we as a nation failed, we all should have looked at the crib sheets with the results of the past 4 years.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)