AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

stamp farms in decatur, mi
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

John d. Rockefeller
Posted 11/13/2012 22:09 (#2695898 - in reply to #2689372)
Subject: Re: stamp farms in decatur, mi

The most important thing that people can do with this situation is learn from it. The young farmers can't get started crap is old, typical Americant's. The other thing that we can learn is that the failure of others does not define our success, we have to do that for ourselves. If your neighbor fails that does not mean that you succeeded. Now for this guy, one thing that I learned from a farmer I used to work for is that a farm can spend money on things that are profitable all day long and go broke, (Mike if you are reading and others please read that sentence repetedly until you understand it). My next best peice of advice I have garnered from a old farmer is you can only spend your money one time (This means you can't buy everything, again read over if you do not understand). Everything that mike stamp has done makes sense, in a perfect world I can see his plan working, we have not talked about if he borrowed the money honestly, was truthful with his finacial statements, accruately stated inventories, and payables, for that who knows. Their are 4 kinds of people, people who make things happen, people who know what happened, people who watch things happen, and people who wonder what happened. If you are a person that makes things happen, you most likely are going to make a few waves, and you are going to be under scrutiny. There are many poor business people that do not go out of business because their grandpa had a lot of money, we just call them bad farmers. Someone like mike is not a bad farmer, he just overpunted his coverage i guess. keep your eyes open maybe we can all learn something, and it will not be too big too fast it will be something else. Don't be that person that wonders what happened, learn from this, it could get interesting.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)