AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Bet you didn't do this today!!!!!!!!
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

jwsrules
Posted 11/8/2012 23:58 (#2687021 - in reply to #2686756)
Subject: Re: Bet you didn't do this today!!!!!!!!

Hi last fall when I was discing i had to stop to clear a big rock. I had phone in my top coverall pocket, so i got rock out and went back to discing then i was goin to text my bro something he working in same field and my phone was missing I was like of darn must have lost it when cleared rock. So good thing the rock was just to side of where i was dising so i had a general area to look. So i waved my brother over so he could try phoning it, but nothing couldnt here anything wouldnt even ring from brothers phone. So I have a app called wheres my droid so if you lose phone it gives a gps signal and well continue ringing (takes it off vibrate) but still nothing. So started scratching the ground with a shovel and rake in the area phone should be at. Then it was starting to snow and was about to give up and my shovel tapped something and it was my phone(has otterbox on otterbox was facing upward good thing. I had disced right over the phone and it was working fine after getting it out of the ground :) was happy caused called Bell and was like u have to buy a new phone (my phone was only 6 months old at the time) So I was releived :). So thats my phone lossing story . Then this fall combining my bro was with me in the combine and had received a phone call then when he was done he thought he set it pocket of his lunch bag so he goes to get it and cant find it so we like **** maybe fell out of door when went grab sample of crop. So we stop and get out and walk up and down where we just combined and tryed calling it and everything couldnt find it so were darn this sucks. Then when went back into combine I had a feeling he didnt loose it so looked in his lunch bag and there it was doh!!!!

Edited by jwsrules 11/9/2012 00:05
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)