AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

GM dealer makes mistake, then has customer arrested
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

rodrod5
Posted 11/9/2012 08:08 (#2687301 - in reply to #2687210)
Subject: RE: GM dealer makes mistake, then has customer arrested

Lubbock, Texas
Indianajones - 11/8/2012 18:16

I wouldn't put it past a customer to have planned this from the start. He also knew that there was a price difference but remained silent about it.
After 26 years in dealerships, I would put nothing past people these days.
INDY

after 26 years in dealerships you should know that only the worst of the worst dealerships would let something like this happen no matter how much planning a male nurse buying a chevy traverse put into planning the big "game the dealer out of $5,000 on options on a traverse" heist

I am 100% positive that buyers are lairs because I have seen it first hand.....but a the same time I know that a dealership that has 11 dealerships under their wings has seen all the scams there are and has probably invented about a thousand of their own......and even if there was a remote chance that a male nurse buying a traverse and trading it in for a better equipped one was able to bend them over any dealership worth it's salt would have fired two people, attempted to hold some money out of their checks (even if it is illegal) and then ripped everyone in the entire place a new one in the monday morning 8 am mandatory sales meetings and then VERY QUIETLY swept it under the rug after the pink slips or charge backs to pay checks were handed out

the last thing they would have done is publicly admit they got chumped opening up every amateur con man and scammer in the history of the universe to swing by their dealership and "make a deal" on some plain jane pile of crap before they rolled in the next day and decided they wanted to go ahead and get the rolls royce instead of the yugo

not to mention the huge % of the honest public out there that has dealt with dirt bag car dealers for decades and will not believe for a minute that a dealership allowed themselves to get screwed much less filed a false police report and had a false arrest made for a civil matter

this dealer will have years worth of scum bags coming in now and trying the great chevy traverse switcharoo while the honest customers are flocking to somewhere else in droves
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)