AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

TENS unit
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

dairymanswife
Posted 11/7/2012 22:09 (#2684995 - in reply to #2683733)
Subject: Re: TENS unit

I just had my first experience with one today. I have been struggling with my knee replacement. Having trouble with bending my knee, the flexion. Would be good to get a flexion of 120 or more. First therapist I was stuck in the 90's and he told me I was going to need a manipulation under anesthesia. I didn't want that, so switched to another therapist and she started some real intense massage that helped and managed to get to 110 flexion. Today was not the best day after my usual exercise and massage I only got a 105 and I asked her about the electric therapy and she said we could try. She hooked me up and first the tingle and she told me to tell her when it was enough and I told her to crank it up. It got pretty intense and she said it was almost at the top. Kept it on for 15 minutes and after it was over she measured my flexion again and it was 112. The highest I have ever been since surgery. So she said looks like we will be shocking you more. Of course when I told Dave he said I should just come to the farm and he will tie my leg to the electric fence. What a good husband I have. I was wondering if I should get my own unit.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)