AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Election results and the livestock industry?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

JoshuaGA
Posted 11/7/2012 08:22 (#2683498 - in reply to #2683456)
Subject: RE: Election results and the livestock industry?

Sumner GA, Located in southwest GA,
As long as this economy is as bad as it is, it is nearly certian that grains will remain high, investors will go to commodities, especially now I believe. Gloomy Christmas coming for the economy, I know of at least 5 businesses who will be shutting down because of this election and Obamacare. The worst may be yet to come, i don't know. I do believe you will start to see dairy beef pork poultry rebound to breakevens, not really predicting record profits I don't belive. Grains will remain higher, not at these levels, this is a fluke. Given good weather, I see corn hanging out at $6 to $6.50, wheat $6.50 to $7, soybeans at $12 to $14. I could be wrong, when this train stops, going to be alot of pain, but the train will keep rolling I believe a few more years. I think the big question is energy prices, when the mideast goes off we will see $200+ crude, that is going to be a big effect on our energy prices. Bad enough now. Anyway, a prediction from someone who may or may not know what he is talking about.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)