AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Smart phone machinery again
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

flyinfarmer
Posted 9/17/2012 08:23 (#2595304 - in reply to #2594772)
Subject: RE: Smart phone machinery again

NE Iowa
Whatever you do, make sure you have some type of 'like it or return it' deal for 30 days, or so. I am on my 2nd Droid, and can't see going back to a regular phone. That being said, the 'phone' part of these 2 smartphones is probably their weakest feature. I think a good flip fone makes for a better phone than these touch-screen flat panel deals. All the flip fones I have used seem to have better call quality. I don't know if it is the shape of the phone getting the mic and speaker closer to my ear and mouth, or there is something more technically different with them.

But, if you are on the interent to post your question to AgTalk, I think you are plenty 'tech-centric' to enjoy the benefits of a smart phone. Do make sure you understand your data plan limitations and get an app to monitor your usage.

FWIW - I have a Samsung Aviator with US Cellular. I am pleased with it. Would've tried an IPhone this last time, but US Cellular is pushing 4G and IPhone didn't offer a phone with that capability (I guess).

Chris
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)