AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Cover for Droid Razr?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

dpilot83
Posted 8/7/2012 21:32 (#2527170 - in reply to #2526816)
Subject: RE: Cover for Droid Razr?

Hope you got the Razr Maxx. If not, I would consider returning it if it hasn't been 14 days. The battery life difference is huge.

The Razr is quite large. I would think most protectors would make it difficult to fit in a shirt pocket. Dad has an Otterbox Defender for his Razr. It comes with a holster that you can put on your belt or hook on your pants pocket. I have an Otterbox Defender as well for my iPhone 4S. I was examining wind damage in our building and dropped my phone while I was up on a ladder above concrete. If I were to guess I would say the phone dropped 10 feet to the concrete. It was fine. Another time I was on our old forklift and dropped it. The phone fell down to where the fan is and the fan blade hit the screen of the phone. You can see on the OtterBox case where the fan blade left a mark on the screen protector part of it, but the phone screen survived (that was months ago and I still haven't taken the Otterbox off to examine the iPhone screen.

Some disadvantages of the Otterbox are that you will likely break your holster. If you call Otterbox, they'll send you about three replacements after you break the first one. I have never broken my holster, but Dad has broken his. Many people report breaking theirs. Anyways, Otterbox has good customer service, so you'll get several new holsters and you probably won't break another one because you'll be a little more careful.

For a farmer, that's the way I would go. Your mileage may vary.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)