AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Colo incident makes me think I need concealed carry
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

bowtieighth
Posted 7/20/2012 11:56 (#2496457 - in reply to #2496418)
Subject: RE: You two!!!

Bethany, MO

Jim Beam - 7/20/2012 10:36

I've watched various news broadcasts and interviews of folks there.  All talked about the atmosphere in there.

I'll put you in a theater while a movie is playing, pop tear gas, open fire and have a crowded theater and see how big of a Rambo you are.

You made a judgment in your first post without being there.

Did you watch the video from Florida?  Did that look like a Quilting Bee?

I'm not saying you, or I, could or couldn't have done anything.  I don't know.  You really don't either.  Watching TV and listening to the most hysterical people there (You know those are the ones the reporters are looking for?  They make better "news") hardly offers the information needed to make a definitely YES/definitely NO decision.  You have to know your own abilities, the situation, the surroundings, the urgency, and then make a decision in a split second.  I'm sorry I made you feel inadequate to the point that you need to bash me.  I never said anyone should pull an AR and spray the general area where he was standing.

You're right I made a judgement.  That was that CC is a good thing.  If that guy knew that everyone in that theater had a weapon, would it have changed his thought process?  Maybe, maybe not.  If everyone in there would have had one, how many would have died?  More/less?  Who knows?  We will know how many died when no one does anything, won't we?

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)