AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Ordering new CaseIH 4430
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Lone Wolf
Posted 7/10/2012 21:44 (#2478317)
Subject: Ordering new CaseIH 4430

Trading in my 06 4420 for new 4430 for next spring. Only issue I have is to pay the money and get the AIM COMMAND. Salesman says 85% of the ones he sells has AIM on them. Do around 30,000 acres a year all custom from pre's to a late season bug run. About 80% of those acres are 10 gallon to the acre rates some 15 gallon. Question is can I do 10 and 15 gallon to acre with one tip with the AIM? Do a few 28% jobs in the spring at 50 gallon to the acre, from the ones I've seen with AIM there is another nozzle body without AIM on where I can put my 50 gallon tip on? Demoed a new one with AIM on for a day or so the last three years seem to like it. Hows the 120 boom holding up? Have a 120 Pommier boom on the 4420 been holding up good almost 3000 hrs. Have custom made extensions to make it 132 for some growers that have 66ft planters. Would it be a big deal to wire on few more nozzles to make 120 to 132? Just want to hear your thoughts before I give CaseIh a arm and a leg and my first born son. Thanks
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)