AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Massey 33 Grain Drill Parts
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

jimih
Posted 7/10/2012 13:57 (#2477568)
Subject: Massey 33 Grain Drill Parts

wc missouri
I need some disc openers for my little drill that we still use. I had planned on upgrading this year for the little amount of wheat we plant but this years crops are not going to produce the upgrade dollars this year. I plan on planting a bit more wheat than normal and some of the bearings on the disc have basically had it so I was wanting to find some replacements if they can be found reasonably.

We notill beans with a Kinze 2000 planter so we haven't really wanted or needed to upgrade drills so that is why we have hung with the little massey, which by the way is the only massey equipment we own or have owned.

The other question I have is I seem to always be putting wheat on some poorer ground and always giving it a good shot of P&K and then notilling d/c beans, so I like to work in my fall P&K so should would I be silly to not buy a newer 8300 deere or 5100IH for this purpose. I keep thinking of a 5400CIH or 750JD notill so I would have the option to notill beans if push came to shove one year.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)