AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Resurrection and marketing - [thanks Mizzou Tiger]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Illinois Steve
Posted 7/4/2012 23:35 (#2467259 - in reply to #2467168)
Subject: RE: Mizzou called it right...

North Central Illinois
Me jealous? What in the world would I have to be jealous about in regards to that man? I am a farmer just like I presume you and he are. I plant my crops and raise them and market them to the best of my ability which more often than not is pretty decent. I don't need some guy who thinks he is second coming of Christ to tell me how to market. I don't farm the best ground in the country, but it is right up there. I am truly blessed but I am not about to apologize for it either. I'm not the jealous one here. I have no ambitions of being the go to guy on this forum. I don't have the overpowering need to be right all the time. If I did I would have become disillusioned a long time ago because I am wrong sometimes and have no trouble admitting it. Me jealous? I don't think so. I laid out my market position and my crop insurance details for everyone to see. The seething hate filled rant in the post by him in this thread is full of jealousy. Like I said earlier, I would much rather be in the position I am in than the one he is in. No jealousy here dude. Good luck to you.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)