AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Resurrection and marketing - [thanks Mizzou Tiger]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

JLSam
Posted 7/4/2012 15:12 (#2466364 - in reply to #2465805)
Subject: Unbelievable..

EC IL

brads by laws - 7/4/2012 10:08

Huh?Exacly what did he predict this year that was so incredible?Maybe I missed it,but from what I can tell the drought saved his behind.Seen more maturity out of a 10year old.You have the right to your opinion,but in my mind the guys who said corn would start with a 3 were just one normal weather year away.It just didn't work out that way.If you want to bow down and worship go to church.

Exactly! I honestly can't see the adulation. Maybe these admirers and followers are a younger set and haven't been around that long. I don't get it that's for sure. Widespread rains the last month or two and we'd be in an entirely different situation.  Same thing the last several years. We've had severe weather anomalies. This one is the mother of them all.

Sure weather is a game changer, no doubt. That said; nobody can predict those. Betting on weather extremes is a total gamble and actually very foolish.
I remain completely perplexed with the folks here who think he's something special. As I said earlier, must be a younger bunch desperate for a guru.

The arrogance and attitude is incredibly off-putting as well. I can see why he was given a time out here. We're experiencing possibly the worst weather event ever and the guy is constantly crowing about how right he was about the market going higher? Just unbelievable....

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)