AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Resurrection and marketing - [thanks Mizzou Tiger]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Bigrock
Posted 7/4/2012 06:21 (#2465489)
Subject: Resurrection and marketing - [thanks Mizzou Tiger]

We thought we had lost him but he came back from the land of the dead - Agriculture.com. Now that MT is back, I have no reason to go to that site anymore - particularly with Machinery Pete making great posts here so now and then.

I don't do a lot of posts so I hope I have this link right [if I don't I would appreciate it if somebody would put it in their reply]:

Ode to Mizzou Tiger - The greatest poster ever at NAT. - Bigrock : 12/31/2011 09:28

I want to thank Mizzou Tiger for his great and informative posts.    I think that he has called it perfectly this year - again, three years running.   MT will call it dead wrong sometime, but it is about trends and %s.      I have less than a third of my corn sold for 2012 thanks to his advice putting me in a healthy spot this fall IF these prices hold.  Undoubtedly I would have sold more corn this winter/spring.  My marketing plan is based on reading the Market Talk discussions.

Without question, he has made those that listen to him a lot of money; I certainly follow his advice.    I also appreciate all those that engage in informative debates with MT - it helps understand what really goes on.  Informative debates are great; we all could do without the petty stuff.  I often say our strengths are our weaknesses, and that holds true for all of us, including MT.

So MT, thank you and keep it up.

Happy Fourth to all.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)