AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

jcb 515-40
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

No Till 2
Posted 12/23/2012 09:15 (#2770002 - in reply to #2408056)
Subject: Re: jcb 515-40

Thanks again Gunner. I think I need to make a trip to see some of these machines. At times I would really like the floatation of the track but wonder how I'd like the slower ground speed. I was told that they are faster than other track machines. I also am not sure about how the ride off road and on frozen cow chips etc. would be.

I don't need to push a bunch of wet doo in winter so freezing the tracks is of low concern, if it was I do have a heated shop w/floor drain. I'm really not crazy about having to wash the track out daily: (.

Despite the bad rap/exp some have had with JCB's I really think they are stepping it up esp on the USA made machines, which I think the small agris are also???

I have not been happy with NH parts and service either,,,a seal kit for my ls 180 hyd pump was over 300. A pump was over 600 thru a dealer 100 miles away, (local dealer had nothing) they had a pump (still a day or two or 4 hr drive) but 3 days+ for seals. I ordered them elsewhere and got direct ship 2 day delivery $114. pump would have only been 300. JD has no service dealer around either the local ag store that would do work doesn't even know what oil goes in the hydro's! They just use HyTran. The local case/nh seller has NO parts and when I went in to check on a new one I'd been talking to salesman about he didn't even have time to talk to me or get keys to sit in one after waiting while he was bs'n with his sales master Ipicked some brochures hung around and finally just left---I was two stops away on my way out of town by the time he called me---no answer! Bobcat---nice machine but the local dealer is a real screw job....last machine a bought there I could not even get a fuel filter or headlight from. Can it really be much worse going with a JCB with no dealer in my state? I doubt it.

The JCB salesman that I have been talking with seems to know what he is selling and has gotten me answers quickly to any questions he could not answer.....hands down the best informed and best salesman I have come across in some time. I am sick of have nothing ordering desk dealerships with sell everything know nothing order writers. If I am going to shell out tens of thousands I want more than that.

Sick of supporting local dealers that take advantage of their customers and act like they are the only show around.
: )

Edited by No Till 2 12/23/2012 09:25
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)