AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Tara
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

zmracing
Posted 5/1/2012 20:29 (#2364078 - in reply to #2363926)
Subject: Re: Tara

west central MN

I am having a lot of trouble following your original post. You stated that from 2009 to 2010 demand increased by 28 MMT which I can follow and I think it is right, however it is 2009/10 crop year that increased by 28 MMT into the 2010/11 crop year. After that you stated that demand increased by 66 MMT ton from 2010 to 2011 and what I see is that it is projected to increase by 66 MMT from 2010/2011 into 2011/12. To me that just looks like a projection and in the same projection it increases supply by 73 MMT which increases the ending stocks by 8 MMT. Those are all March estimates and it has changed a little for the April estimates. To me if the supply estimate would end up being smaller then I also think the demand estimate would be lowered. I like being able to think that the demand is outweighing our producing capabilities but I can't see it myself on the total world grain supplies. I think this is all good information and it could certainly help with market plans but I am not sure that I see this as bullish yet.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)