AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

First fence row being removed.(Pics.)
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Rod!
Posted 3/5/2012 00:16 (#2268493 - in reply to #2268389)
Subject: Re: First fence row being removed.(Pics.)

NW IL
You are right if there is any doubt you should get a determination. However with that fence row you cleared, it is not a wet land. They have maps of supposedly all the existing wet lands. I would not trust them, when in doubt they would draw things in. Just another small step for the government to get everyone use to asking if it is ok to do what is ok. Next step will be to not make it ok. I hope you were working for your fellow farmers when you were on the committee. I realize it is kind of a puppet set up however there is not anything wrong with letting the self proclaimed experts hear some rational thoughts occasionally. Oh, you can appeal those wetland determinations. Also over the last few years the definitions of wetlands has varied. So once a wet land, not always a wetland depending who and when it is checked.. Up here our government guys are very reasonable to work with. I have heard horror storys of what some of you other guys go through. Back to machinery, I like your backhoe, looks like a lot of fun.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)