AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Good Feet inserts..... anyone tried them?
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

w'burg
Posted 9/13/2011 19:50 (#1960789)
Subject: Good Feet inserts..... anyone tried them?

Marengo, Ia.
Over the last year, I have had pain in my feet knees and lower back. I keep hearing the Good Feet ads on the radio and they say all that type of pain can be a cause of poor foot "alleignment".
Have any NATers gotten these? What problems did they solve?
I'm 34, wear good boots (Danners), but have to take 4 advil before bed at night.
Thanks everyone.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Beans
Posted 9/13/2011 20:31 (#1960839 - in reply to #1960789)
Subject: RE: Good Feet inserts..... anyone tried them?

N.E. North Dakota
Both the wife and I got them about 8 years ago. I never could get comfortable with them even trying 4 different ones . The wife used hers a couple of years and they seemed to help but she quit wearing them and doesn't feel any worse. The ads claim fitted by a professional but mine sure didn't know much. My biggest complaint was the price, think they were over $400. Shortly after that Wife saw what looked like the same insert in a catalog at work for $30. I ended up getting orthopedic inserts and they help some. The feet keep changing from all the abuse they get.
Brassring
Posted 9/13/2011 21:29 (#1960970 - in reply to #1960839)
Subject: Re: Good Feet inserts..... anyone tried them?

St.Clair Co. IL.
I was going to check into them a few yrs ago then I found out what they cost, went to a little shoe store close to me and the guy there makes inserts, about half the cost, I love them!! they are in my work boots I need a second set for my other shoes he'll make them for half the cost. heard good feet store is over a thousand now and they want you to do a three different step insert. not sure just what I heard. Good luck Bob
w'burg
Posted 9/13/2011 21:46 (#1961022 - in reply to #1960789)

Marengo, Ia.
Thanks guys.
I didn't realize they cost that much
jedstivers
Posted 9/13/2011 21:57 (#1961056 - in reply to #1960789)

Marianna Arkansas
I got them about 5 years ago, was down to hobbling in the morning an night. Paid 250-300 an hatred to do that but I won't go without them. Also buy new boots often, I won't wear them till they are worn out anymore.
Howdyjabo
Posted 9/13/2011 22:29 (#1961166 - in reply to #1961056)

NC
I haven't done the "good feet" inserts , but I do have arch support pads in all my boots. They really help me.
What helps more is doing some focused stretching exercises concentrating on the lower back and the top back legs
If those muscles are tight they are stronger than the feet muscles/connections so they end up hurting.
Also make sure your calcium and magnesium levels are good,
w'burg
Posted 9/13/2011 22:35 (#1961191 - in reply to #1961166)

Marengo, Ia.
I haven't streched since I got out of the military 5 yrs ago.....
ayrporte
Posted 9/13/2011 22:59 (#1961271 - in reply to #1960789)

Eastern Ont
Before I Got my Orthotics I would see the chiropractor at least once a month sometimes two $30 bucks a shot tune of $500 a year
Got orthotics 3 years ago havent been back to see said chiropractor
Yes they cost $400 ,
Worth every penny to me
Other then lifting something stupid havent had back pain in 3 years
gr ecks
Posted 9/14/2011 08:17 (#1961662 - in reply to #1960789)

I use these

http://www.thewalkingcompany.com/orthotics-mens
feelnrite
Posted 9/14/2011 13:47 (#1962011 - in reply to #1960789)

northwest tennessee
Here is my two cents. I would change brands of boots and yes I know Danners are good boots but still they may not be working for you. Also sleep in the floor I think it is the best place for the body.
dwag
Posted 9/14/2011 19:26 (#1962334 - in reply to #1960789)

Kirkwood Il.
After sales pitch and FINALLY saying how much $$$$ I left Good Feet Store empty handed. However, bought some Walk Fits for $30. and won't be without them. Been on concrete for 35+ years and they are addictive. Get them online or at a Target Store.
trailcutter
Posted 9/19/2011 22:06 (#1969928 - in reply to #1960789)

WC MO
In Kansas City (Overland Park to be exact) you can go to Ideal Feet or there is a Good Feet store near I-35. I have been to both and don't presently have either, but would buy the ones from Ideal Feet. Both stores do the same thing as far as fitting them.
Ideal Feet was started by the people who started Good Feet, so the story goes. After they sold it, they got mad about how it was being ran so they started Ideal Feet.
Ideal Feet quoted price was 250, Good Feet was close to 400. Both look identical to me, Ideal Feet might have fitted just a bit better. New Balance has good insoles if you want to get into something that can get you by pretty well for a more manageable price. Need to go to one of their stores and get them fitted.
Whatever you are wearing, boots or shoes, should have fitted insoles if you don't do the orthopedics (Ideal Feet). The stuff that comes in new shoes is little more than a sheet of cardboard.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)