AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Goss's wilt and hybrids
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

Dave Cen.Ia
Posted 8/19/2011 10:32 (#1919657 - in reply to #1919550)
Subject: Re: Goss's wilt and hybrids

Nevada, Iowa
In the spirit of learning and discussing - quote - "and yes, your comment on the 300 bu corn. you are construing a thought pattern and creating your own words, miss quoting the post. as to what I actually said. to fit YOUR preconceived ideas, Your core of Your Knowledge. NOT what I see. or have witnessed. or what I am trying to relay." I am not trying to criticize but what are you saying here? I did not quote you about 300 bu. yields, I was careful to say that so I could not have misquoted you. Did you infer that you and clients raised consistent 300 bu. corn yields ? If not, please clarify and please clarify the above quoted remark.

Again, I am not being critical. I trying to be open minded and currently have rid myself of preconceived ideas surrounding this subject and my core of knowledge is sometimes limited but always expandable.

Edit- You are correct, I didn't have it quite right so here it is in writing http://talk.newagtalk.com/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=240844&mid=182... This may not be science but I do occasionally post links and I am pretty sure that I read that thread from top to bottom.

Edited by Dave Cen.Ia 8/19/2011 11:06
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)