AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Goss's wilt and hybrids
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

soil-life
Posted 8/19/2011 09:25 (#1919550 - in reply to #1919161)
Subject: Re: Goss's wilt and hybrids

North Central Ohio, across the Corn belt !

Dave Cen.Ia - 8/18/2011 23:09 At least you finally answered the question. With that said, I stand corrected. Your posts give me the impression that there is a little more behind the scenes that we could all know, for a fee. Apparently, I was wrong. What you call a stupid and unnecessary attack, I would call a challenge. It appears that you answered that challenge. As far as offering nothing positive to the site, I find that remark very hurtful. As well as the remark regarding criticism. I don't feel that I have been that critical of others. Perhaps the BS remark was a little strong and I will take this opportunity to apologize for that. As far as needing a resume, that is not what I am after but when something sounds too good to be true, I will question it. I will go back and read more of your past posts as I am not as closed minded as you seem to believe. I will say that I have extreme difficulty following your train of thought in the written form and perhaps that has led me to distrust the information you have given more than I should. The word cryptic came up yesterday and I believe that is the best analogy for me. Some time earlier this year you made a remark about consistently raising 300 bu. corn. That is not an exact quote but I believe that is when I became skeptical of your posts. I am still skeptical. I will read your past posts as time allows in an effort to put a foot forward and I challenge you to convince me that my skepticism is unwarranted. My email address is valid should you want to continue this discussion. I will do my best to avoid being critical.

well Dave, I do certainly accept your apology.

I see that most people that go after a Post. or go after someone that does post. consistently.

seldom reads the 1st. to the last post on a thread. to study the flow of the said thread. and to get a feeling for the sum total of the whole thread.

and yes, your comment on the 300 bu corn. you are construing a thought pattern and creating your own words, miss quoting the post. as  to what I actually said. to fit YOUR preconceived ideas, Your core of Your Knowledge. NOT what I see. or have witnessed. or what I am trying to relay.

so when one reader. like yourself. and it does happen each and every day on the forum. from many. by many

logs on and reads a post or two in the Middle of a thread. and takes ONE comment from one post and goes berserk and Hi Jacks the total thread. 

it is, and can be destructive and a distraction to those wanting to share and Learn. as we all hope to do here.

I sure admit I can not write a thesis on each and every topic and issue. nor do I always use spell check and exact, perfect grammar.

and I am NOT here to tell YOU or anyone else how to farm. In any way.

but to share bits and pieces and to stimulate what we measure and see with a (  basic and fundamental Method of Farming. )

For the Profit of the individual Farmer.

quite an unconventional concept in these days of  ( Agronomy in the Bag and Bottle Agriculture  )

and ONLY for those that Care.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)