AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Goss's wilt and hybrids
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

soil-life
Posted 8/18/2011 08:11 (#1917864 - in reply to #1916766)
Subject: Re: Goss's wilt and hybrids

North Central Ohio, across the Corn belt !

Dave Cen.Ia - 8/17/2011 15:03 I can look out the back door or the front door. I can even look beyond that when there are coherent thoughts and words applied and although I am sometimes incorrect, I can usually smell BS when that is being applied.[/QUOTE

BS. ?  Please Dave

Be specific.     so you think there is no goss wilt.

or no 100 plus S.B. s harvested last fall. anyplace.

as I recall from your post from last fall.

quote Dave

(  I see no 50 Bu. S.B. 's out my back door. )  end quote. 

as you challenged  those many reports from Posters Harvesting 60, 70 and 80 Plus  Bu. fields.

your a negative re peat of last fall Dave. You Dave. have never offered a Link of science for us to Ponder, study. or a thought of innovation either. You only attack those that Do.

I well understand that there will be S.B. s harvested yielding 0 to 40 some Bu. this season. and that is sad. we have no control over the weather.

But I am certainly not in denial that those yields exist.

But you Dave. come out each and every fall and challenge those from areas blessed with weather and yields beyond your Mindset.

you certainly prove the point of Inductive reasoning Dave. and that is fine.    I am certainly not being critical of that thought process at all.

But challenge all to understand How and why we think and analytically. or Not. make on the Farm decisions.

or we will all be led, Like sheep to the slaughter.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)