AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Goss's wilt and hybrids
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

Dave Cen.Ia
Posted 8/17/2011 13:37 (#1916670 - in reply to #1916647)
Subject: Re: Goss's wilt and hybrids

Nevada, Iowa
does one have to sell a product. ? or recommend a certain and specific product. to be a viable entity. (no, one does not have to sell a product, in fact your statements would carry more credibility if you are not selling a product/service)

over the past 4 years I have posted many dry formulas, the last being for 5 cuttings of Alfalfa. taken annually. on a farm in Ohio.

I have also posted formulas for fields growing 90 to 110 Bu. of S.B.

go back 4 years and read my Post's and you will get the 100% full picture. (the construction of your posts leave a puzzle that couldn't be followed in 40 years)

If I have said it one time Dave. I have said it 100 times.

Each and every formula, for each field, or areas in fields, the application of Fertility is constructed, determined by a history of soil analysis , tissue analysis and Yield map

History. and Soil types. Plus taking rotation, soil drainage into and individual farm management stiles into account.

Now what More do you want than that Dave. ?

I am sure You do the same thing,

and You are very happy with Your results.

so why would You care what my opinion is. ? it has No concern with what You do. dave (I do not care about your opinion, I do care if you are advertising a service or product. And again, you have side stepped the question - what are you selling? If I were to email you for specifics about your program, would there be no service that you offer for a fee?
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)