AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

JD 9660 combine & 630F head ?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

gpm
Posted 6/25/2011 22:23 (#1835519)
Subject: JD 9660 combine & 630F head ?

NW Ohio
Quite a change from the 9510!! I had a little time before dark to get the new-to-us combine and head out of the barn. It makes me a little uncomfortable not knowing the machine very well. I was going to run through the calibration procedures for the head. I got an ER91 code (flex/belt center header height sensor less than .5VDC) when doing the header calibration. So, I tried the contour master angle calibration and got the ER25 (countour master left angle sensor greater than 2.5 VDC). I didn't see in the owner's manual where these sensors are located. I didn't feel like getting a flash light cause it was getting dark, so I haven't searched on the machine. I didn't try anything else. I did find out that the head is locked up for wheat. Does that matter? I didn't see in the manual where it couldn't be during calibrations.

We put in the small wire concaves the other day. Not as quick or as fun as I had hoped! But, the first time should probably be the worst.

Looking for some guidance on the calibrations and error codes and any other helpful hints. TIA
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)