AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

MF 2775.... power adjust wheel clamps.....
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

John SD
Posted 8/16/2010 13:34 (#1318058)
Subject: MF 2775.... power adjust wheel clamps.....

Noticed a broken clamp on my tractor wheel/rim this morning. There's been one missing since I got the tractor so I need to get a couple of them. Right now the tractor is on the round baler but I want to put the stackmover on soon so will have to fix this before I carry that kind of weight.

Did a little surfing but haven't made any online inquiries or phone calls yet. I want to get the number off the thing first if there is one stamped on it. I'd think there should be tons of 2775/2805 tractors in salvage yards and a lot of used clamps around. But maybe they do sell a lot or melt them down for scrap. I might try Meyers in Aberdeen or Worthington first before I reach out more distance. While I'm at it I should get a couple rail stops too.

Have any of you guys purchased new or used clamps recently? Especially on the used clamps was your purchase experience satisfactory? I'd think used would be OK as long as they had no visible cracks to start with. I surfed over the Unverferth site which had new clamps for about $25. I'm hoping used clamps would be serviceable for half price or less of new.

TIA for replies.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)