AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

I could use a few prayers today.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

gene_champ
Posted 2/23/2019 04:13 (#7338253 - in reply to #7338239)
Subject: RE: I could use a few prayers today.

NC Iowa
1156versatile - 2/23/2019 02:18

I could use a few prayers....

I don’t wanted pitty party, but a couple prayers couldn’t hurt. I had an accident yesterday morning. I was checking a load of wheat In the semi and slipped on the side wall and fell off the trailer. I landed flat footed on concrete and shattered both of my heals. I was transferred to grand forks and went through the first of multiple surgery’s yesterday evening. Time will heal, but it seems like time that we never have..... sounds like best case is 10 weeks before I will be able to move without a wheel chair. Please be safe out there! One slip happens so fast. I’ll be checking a lot of agtalk to try to keep my spirits up through recovery.

Take care,
Andy

I will be praying for your recovery from this accident. it doesn't take too much of a fall to do serious damage. The good news is it could have been much worse.

I can't recall who right now, but another member fell from a ladder while trimming a tree and broke both ankles a while back. Any recovery takes longer than you want it to. Hopefully you have family or neighbors who can help out until you can function.

I fell out of the tractor cab and still recovering from shoulder surgery. I should be sleeping now, but still sore from therapy. I hope to be functional by spring, but time will tell. I still have a ways to go. I have been doing almost nothing all winter and is starting to work on me. At least there is agtalk. Take care and hang in there. Keep us posted on how you are getting along.

Edited by gene_champ 2/23/2019 04:15
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)