AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Alright, who moved my pop rivet gun?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Bruce NW Ia
Posted 2/6/2019 07:46 (#7300542 - in reply to #7300511)
Subject: Halleluiah-found it!

Cherokee County, Northwest Iowa
When we take the garbage out to the garage, we re-load the garbage can with a new plastic trash bag, stored in a very small and cluttered shop/storage room within the garage. Since I returned from my trip, I had noticed that for some reason my wife opened up a new box of trash bags, instead of using the box i had open already, shifting things around on the cluttered work bench. (And, no, I am not going to bring all this up with her, but it is clearly all her fault). So last night i got mad, decided to shift things around, putting open box #2 towards the back of the bench, and bring open box #1 front and center.

And in the big shuffle, guess what magically appeared? A clear plastic container clearly marked "Pop Rivet Gun". So there is hope.

P.S. I really had to share a laugh with the poster who put the PVC pipe cleaner and glue away where he would never forget, only to find his original set there already. I did the same thing couple of years ago, except with a live trap. Couldn't find the first one, bought and used a second one. Time to put it away-I know, I will store it in the north half of the old barn. So proud of myself, walked into the dimly lit barn, and placed the new live trap right on top of the original, MIA live trap.

Thanks to everyone for sharing. Now I don't feel like the Lone Ranger when I pull stunts like these. Regards, Bruce.

Edited by Bruce NW Ia 2/6/2019 07:48
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)