AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Can you dunk?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

4x2188
Posted 1/22/2019 20:14 (#7265047 - in reply to #7264482)
Subject: RE: Can you dunk?

Ns/Tr co. Ks
Our high school principal told me, "That'd be a lot more impressive if it was a guys ball." After I dunked a girls ball when I was a sr in high school. That might have been my motivation to work harder after that. My first two years of college I spent a lot of time in the weight room and playing pickup games. People that would see me dunk while we were switching teams etc, usually had a confused look on their faces. I guess seeing a 5'9" 220# guy take a step or two and put it down 2-handed was odd to them. My favorite memory was a neighbor that had overheard a couple of us conversing about me doing it, and called BS. I said $100 says I can do it. So we headed for the gym. Shot around a bit, warmed up, then stood on the block and asked him, "you ready to lose $100?" He said yeah whatever. Took two steps, dunked it and hung on the rim while he just started laughing. I was in good jumping company at my hs, if memory serves me right, my teammates placed either 1st or 2nd in every jump at the state track meet.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)