AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Perfect day for calling coyotes...first double.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

40DODGE
Posted 11/12/2018 15:39 (#7101533 - in reply to #7101496)
Subject: RE: Can she shoot a basketball

W. Kansas
She'd like to and it will be interesting to see how her Junior year goes. We are small school and don't have a lot of coverage, but her game speaks volumes. She was 2nd team all-league and honorable mention all-state by 3 different publications...2 papers and Sports in Kansas online as a Sophomore last year. This while having zero varsity time as a Freshman as the team then had 5 Seniors, 2 Juniors and 2 talented Sophomores. I think it paid off in the end getting all the JV time she got, but she thinks different, LOL go figure.

She's also an all-state golfer, finished 20th at 3-2-1A state this year so she has that to lean on some too. I asked her this summer if she had the chance to golf at a 4 year college or start basketball at a Juco what she'd think she'd do. She told me she'd get back to me next year on that!!

And sports may not go anywhere in the future. At the end of the day she's a damn good kid, gets good grades and gets along with everyone...except for me from time to time!! Lol
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)