AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Ghosts in house
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

iseedit
Posted 10/31/2018 06:01 (#7075103 - in reply to #7075058)
Subject: RE: Ghosts in house

central - east central Minnesota -

paulsneighbor - 10/31/2018 05:12 yes, you need to tell them...….I bartended in a bar that most everyone had a ghost experience...and the ghost did physical things,no mistaking it...…..I didn't want to drive home one night after a shift , layed down on a cot upstairs , I was only on in bar , doors locked etc....within a minute of laying down the doorknob started turning back and forth , someone wanted to get in, not the bar , just the room I was in,,it was dark , so I didn't see , but so noisy...…..finally I got mad cause there was no way I could fall asleep with that noisy doorknob...….so I yelled out if your coming in , come the f*** in , I got to get some sleep.....I wasn't scared after hearing ghost stories from other co.workers…………...then silence ,,then the coldest airmass moved by me ….this was summer so, 70 degrees in room ….it got so cold, like 30 degrees cold... ..started at my feet ,closest to the door.....moved past me ...took all of 10 seconds...…then 70 degrees again…..end of story.... 

And that didn't scare you ?  Had a similar feeling in a new to us, remodeled house, a few days after we moved in. Went to bed, fell a sleep, then woke up with that cold rush and hair standing on the back of my neck . . . . . . . .. didn't say anything, didn't see or hear anything. That was the only time it happened. Everything fine since then.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)