AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Church
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Wayne A
Posted 6/19/2018 12:20 (#6821671 - in reply to #6821355)
Subject: RE: Church

Central In
steve1616,

It is elementary and fundamental that the old Mosaic Law was for a time and season...untill Grace came to fulfill and replace it. Jesus fulfilled 'the law' and it was nailed to the cross. Why do you dig up something about the old law and 'wave it in my face'? I believe all the Bible by accepting all of it...that some parts were before Grace and that the New Testament [covenment] supersedes the lesser [the old covenment].

"Only ask yourself one question. If Jesus came today, would you accept him, or crucify him for not teaching what is in your book. Jesus teachings at the time were ludicrous and totally different. "

What is in my book is what is in Jesus's Book.
Some cling to Luther's book.[the blade] Some cling to Wesley's book [the tassel] ...and backslide from that. Some cling to the penecostal book [the shuck]. I cling to the grain [the truth of this hour...the old fashioned truth that Jesus, Peter, and Paul preached..."the faith once delivered to the saints"

Whereby Jesus said, "Ye must be born again." Whereby Peter said, "Repent and be baptized everyone of you in the name of Jesus Christ." Whereby Paul declared, "If any man, or even an angel from heaven, preach a different gospel than what we preached, let him be accursed."
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)