AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Got chased by the cops last night
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

260david437
Posted 6/17/2018 20:55 (#6818430)
Subject: Got chased by the cops last night

north east IN
Was out with my four wheeler looking for woodchucks in the bean fields. Pulled into the last 10 acre field and drove out to the middle on top of the hill. Saw a county sheriff car on the road and he turned his siren on for a second but was kind of behind the trees and could see he pulled up to a house across the road. Couple minutes later another one pulled up. I sat there for ten minutes but didn't see and groundhogs so decided to go home. When I turned around there was a sheriff deputy walking out toward me. So I am armed to the teeth, range finder/ binoculars hanging around my neck, 9mm hand gun on my belt and my 243 high powered rifle laying across my lap so I drove up to him and stopped. He wanted to know if I was suppose to be out there and what was I doing. I told him I farmed the ground and was hunting groundhogs that were eating my beans and told him who owned the ground. Seems like the sheriff saw me driving down the road with my four wheeler and I pulled into the field before he could get turned around. He ask me who I was I told him then he said I had a four wheeler stolen a month ago. We visited for a bit and I thanked him for checking on what was going on and we both went on our separate ways. Want to thank the sheriff department for doing a good job of watching the neighbor hood
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)