AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Sibling you just can't get along with?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

WItitan2
Posted 6/17/2018 11:23 (#6817340 - in reply to #6817283)
Subject: RE: Sibling you just can't get along with?

Pierce county WI
When she was a teenager, she shaved a peace sign into the side of her head, then couldn't figure out why she got made fun of. She decided to graffiti an old shed at mom and dads one night some anarchy crap or something. Dad was like it's ok. Meanwhile I did anything and he was right on me. She could hit me, I couldn't fight back. She's 4 years older than me. I don't hate her, I just don't like being around her if that makes sense? At 21 I started farming on my own. There was a neighbor that was selling. I told my parents I was going to try to buy that. I had a good job. Mom said you are going to buy from us. She had it appraised, then said she would knock $100/acre off the appraised value. Sounds good, that was like 9% at the time. She had all their land rented for 2 years at $65/acre. She got the rent off it for 2 years, while I was paying interest. So it cost me. Oh, and they wouldn't do a land contract. A few years later I sold that to buy my home farm I have now. My sister was pissed. She said she wanted to get the land so her and her husband could develop it..... I told her I never wanted to buy it in the first place.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)