AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Apple Inc. Did you see this headline?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Brahamfireman
Posted 5/14/2018 14:52 (#6760173 - in reply to #6760091)
Subject: RE: Apple Inc. Did you see this headline?

Braham MN.
milofarmer1 - 5/14/2018 13:49

No. You are wrong.

The repatriated money has nothing to do with their 1st quarter 2018 net income. The money they brought to the US was previous profits from past years, not this year.

So you're telling me the 200 billion dollars they had hiding overseas they already paid income tax on it, and we're allowed to bring it back to America AND only have to pay a 15% tax on it AGAIN, I don't believe that one bit. They were hiding money overseas just like every other company to avoid paying income tax on it, now that they were able to bring it back to America it has to get posted to your income statement.

Not that I care, I hate apple, giant marketing scam is all they are. MILLIONS and MILLIONS of computers out there running MILLIONS of companies with out on bit of Apple software, obviously there getting by just fine.

The last company my wife worked for was still using printers that had the perforated holes along the side that you had to tear off the paper, and computers that coukd still run the printers. 300 Plus stores around the nation, they were getting by just fine.

Edited by Brahamfireman 5/14/2018 14:53
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)