AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Life as we know it - Hang By A Few Threads
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

V_Key
Posted 4/10/2009 12:07 (#675867)
Subject: Life as we know it - Hang By A Few Threads

Gilroy 35 Miles Over the Hill From Santa Cruz
Did you note I was Quite Yesterday?

Someone, Vandals, Terrorist, AT&T employees cut AT&T Fiber Optic Lines starting at 2:20 am in 5 different places (Man Holes) in the Bay Area!

Santa Cruz, Watsonville, Hollister, Gilroy, Morgan Hill, and So. SJ had
NO 911 service, No ATM service, No Cable TV service, No InterNet Service, No Long Distance service No Cell Phone service for more than 15 + Hours. Verizon came back around 5:40, The Net was still down when I went to bed.

If one needed Cash from an ATM you had to drive ti San Jose _ Even Banks could not give out cash!

Electric and Dish TV still worked but Cable was out. With No 911 Police were out in force. I hear the FBI has taken charge of the Case.

It is said that AT&T employees are set to go on strike Saturday - I'd say someone had to know what they were doing to Hacksaw through 2" bundles of Fiber Optic Cables in 5 different Manholes.

Yesterday AM when I figured out something was wrong I turned on TV STORY _ at 9 AM there was a line at Garlic.com - one guy came in out of his head screaming - would NOT stop Bitching or give them a chance to tell him - That Was Going On - Their Office was full. Then he felt DUMB

Radio and Saddlelite TV were our only tie to the out side world. Kind of Scary to Think About - Life as we know it - Hang By A Few Threads

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)