AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

What Do Your Kids Do???
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

shade
Posted 4/6/2009 23:01 (#671757 - in reply to #670030)
Subject: Re: What Do Your Kids Do???

NC Kansas
Terran- son- is 15, could be the top of his class, if he would just try. He loves his Ipod, Playstation, Computer, TV. We do see a change towards items with engines. Drives our old '76 Chevy PU to school and now work. Helping a couple of brothers that are good farmers and he is loving working on machinery and even fence- doesn't like the grain bins too well,(I trained him good, HUH?) He's been working at the local theater for about 2 years in the concession stand. Comes home smelling like popcorn and usually brings home a bag for Mom and Dad. One secret- coconut oil!

Carli is 12 and the responsible one. Or so we think. She's babysitting about 1 night a week and can help do anything around the house. She can knock out A's in every class also and is upset if she doesn't. Acts a lot like a Tomboy, cept she really likes the boys! "I'm gonna be up all night cleaning my gun!" She loves animals and has been planning on vet school since she was 5 and still says that.

Haylei is 5. She is the red-headed tornado. Goes 200 mph doing everything and when she says she is tired--she means it! Smart as a dictionary also. She has picked up letters, numbers, and spelling from TV shows, books, and other kids She has a toy doctor kit and is always working on me. I could see her being a doctor or nurse, time will tell.

It's amazing how the personalities are so different, but also the same. Our 15 year old son will lay down on the floor with our 5 year old daughter and watch kiddy shows with her. That's neat,,,, but scary too!

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)