AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

As I analyze and try to predict what The Donald's next move
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

JonSCKs
Posted 4/8/2018 02:38 (#6695104 - in reply to #6695100)
Subject: Trump is Correct.

Do you want to live in a World where our Children go to fight endless war's in the Middle East?

I don't.

Do you want to live in a World where our Children are economic slaves to the Far East?

I don't.

Adjustments may be tough..  but it's not like we're asking anyone to go scale the beaches of Normandy.. nor.. liberate Kuwait.. nor fight through Kamikazes..

.. For Crying out loud!! 

The Price we recieve for selling our wares might go down...?!?

.. what's truely amazing is that given what our forefathers have left us.. some of us are "concerned" about it...?!?

Not much of a debate is it?

I've seen $4 Soybeans before.. it wasn't the end of the world.

We Export 2% of the World's Crude Supply.. the World's spare capacity (currently in the fragile state which it exists.. ) is half of that..  Just our Actions alone would kick it off.. and if not.. we could go "break" something somewhere.. to turn up the "heat" if you will..

How it is..

U.S. and China crude oil trade, as explained in the article text

Their Challenges..  some pretty "reliable" suppliers there eh?

China crude oil imports by source, as explained in the article text

60% of the World's Crude passes through these straights.. Our Navy "protects" Most of it..  if we just took "a day off.."  it could be "ka put." for others..

China.. "Really want to do this?"

Whos to say that the Whole China meme isn't a diversion..?? the prize still resides else where..  This whole thing could simply be a "faint."

(hint)

Edited by JonSCKs 4/8/2018 03:03
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)