AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

New crop beans.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

jpartner
Posted 9/7/2017 07:42 (#6233865 - in reply to #6233031)
Subject: RE: No

JC STONE - 9/6/2017 19:22 Okay ,I'm starting to see a little sliver of light ever so slowly in all of this. Trust me if it's there I want to see and understand it

There are many things going on in beans. They have been geometrically perfect in so many ways.  If you add in the context of the opposing set of lines that price has not been able to return to - which exhibits price strength - and all of sudden the odds of your wedge change dramatically, and eventually you learn to unlearn the textbook definition of what a wedge is.  If price is weak or stronger, it will tell you before in some way.  In a formation this size, it will be months before.  "IF" it had popped a lower line, done something illustrating something had changed, then PLAN B would be in order. But instead it reconfirmed its path.  So when the inside swing appears that should be expected now, you already expect it and so you aren't gonna be spooked.  Let the other's get spooked...understand what price is saying.  555 made the comment a few weeks ago about "what if beans went to 880".  My response was why worry about something that price already said wasn't going to happen.  Price didn't and wasn't going there - because it is not random, and if you read price and understand it, the more layers you peel back, the more you will come to the realization that nothing is random - hence my saying there are NO accidents in price.  It's simply a series of actions and reactions that are already determined by those fundamental laws of the universe.  I will be the first to admit I do not understand it all.  Every time you dig deeper, examine the layer and think you unlocked it, you learn there is 5 more layers below that .  I am not sure there is even a bottom to the layers, but I know this, it isn't random by any stretch.

So, this brings us back to my original response to you.  You let your preconceived ideas about price and wedges harness your thinking and make you scared - versus digging into those preconceived ideas that you believe to be true that you were given - by somebody else who didn't do the work either -to see if they are right or wrong.  You accepted them without question, and will automatically dismiss anything contrary - even though YOUR beliefs are the ones that are wrong.

Take care

Edited by jpartner 9/7/2017 08:12
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)