AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

If Prices Go Sour for Producers...
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Conan the Farmer
Posted 8/10/2017 10:41 (#6178199 - in reply to #6178175)
Subject: RE: If Prices Go Sour for Producers...

South Central Iowa
I voted for Trump.

I never thought he was that bright with policy. I stopped watching debates and paying attention to the news during the election because of him. Early on he was very ignorant of policy, our governmental structure, and the history of the U.S. and the world. I thought he would get good advisors and read and study on the campaign trail and get better. He did not. He almost seemed to revel in his ignorance.

I would never vote for either of the two candidates that the Democrats were offering. I voted for less taxes, less regulation, fairer trade, the border, and the Supreme Court. Trump carried the banner for it. He is still an ignorant man. He is not stupid, but he is ignorant. It shows at times with that constant Mexico will pay for the wall mantra or Fire and Fury the world has never seen or this poor policy idea. He can't even get his signature legislation passed even though Republicans have both bodies. Maybe he shouldn't have insulted allies in his own party even into his presidency.

I'll still vote Republican at the mid-terms. They are lucky I don't have much of a choice.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)