AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Adding an events calendar to a website?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

Gary Lyon
Posted 2/21/2009 17:26 (#617593)
Subject: Adding an events calendar to a website?

Southeast Wyoming

My church is considering publishing a website.  One item that would be nice is an events calendar where members can add, or at least view the events - very much the same as the AgTalk Calendar.  Are any of you familiar with any of the many scripts, software packages, and etc available.  I did a googe search and see many but I would like some input from this group.  I've seen free scripts for simple calendars and event calendar scripts/software running from $50 to $400.

I've read some recent posts here regarding church website development; that information is very helpful.  I want to find a website development software package that is cheap and easy to use.  I have Dreamweaver 8 but this should be a project where a couple other people do the design, my hope is that I only help chase down particular issues or problems.  This is not a big budget item - actually I do not believe this is even a budget item at this time - my intention is to develop the site on a local computer with IIS or a local server.  Once it looks right, then seek out a web host.

TIA

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)