AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Tug of war
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Conan the Farmer
Posted 7/16/2017 15:39 (#6129597 - in reply to #6129485)
Subject: RE: Tug of war

South Central Iowa
That's the one! Doesn't have the fearsome steepness on a shorter interval chart that it does on the daily. It is really pretty interaction.

I didn't know if breaking through the median line and starting toward the lower line created an objective or not. Obviously made the retouch, but I was curious as to how much of a role that fork might play over the next couple of months. But if it's purpose has been fulfilled by the ML touch, then it would be hard to say if it will play much of a role or not.

I know looking outside of that, we made the ugly downside reversal on the weekly corn chart, the recovery Friday was on lower relative volume, and we are in a seasonal probability time that one would be looking for a drop since we are not rallying hard still. It seems as well that we cannot spool up enough energy to break higher in here either. Like we need to seek a lower area to dry up selling interest and get everyone on the same page.

But I could be looking to hard. A little jaded from watching a June rally and a July rally make a measly 30c run and then get smacked down.

Hope vacation went well, always new opportunities forming!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)