AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Diesel fuel? Your price
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Sat
Posted 3/13/2017 17:24 (#5897051 - in reply to #5896948)
Subject: RE: Diesel fuel? Your price

Buxton ND
The average of heating oil futures, what diesel is based of was 1.65 + or - a tad all of Jan/Feb.
Today's close is $1.50 which is one of many new lows and new closing lows this month.

Got a price from one, will call it a big boy bid @ 1.98 small lots. Another bid, shall we say a more independent supplier bid @ 1.81
I see the same thing happening as when crude crashed and burned from $100 some locals got caught with some very high priced crude/diesel. Now I sure can not say any names tho when I buy diesel it will more then likely be from the independent supplier where I save my money up front and not wait til I'm dead to see my cost savings. I mite just be a little vague here,,,, tho I think farmers can figure out just who's too high priced on diesel fuel being it all come out of the same pipe in Grand Forks ND with whatever additive you want put in.

Now God for bid someone will get their undies in a wad if I give out any info without making money off it. I'm doing Mel Gibson's HOLDDDDDDDDDDD but its kinda hard to twiddle my thumbs holding this 4 foot sword. I posted a picture how I feel with crude below on Conan's post.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)