AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Looking back
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Sat
Posted 3/12/2017 14:37 (#5894492 - in reply to #5894265)
Subject: RE: Looking back

Buxton ND
I've been looking back Happy, lookin back to the fall of 2014 to look forward into 2017

In very simple plain easy to understand english THE FUNDS. In your time frame they were net buyers 7 to of 9 week. Plus toss in a couple of 50 gallon drums of HFT day traders. Going from +99k to +163k net long week ending 11-29

The funds givth, I'm willing to takth what there giving. They wanna buy for whatever reasons, I'm willing to sell them some. You may re-call ZSX17 made its high on the 11-29 This is why I personally will not panic sell into a down market.

4 weeks ago give or take (someone could search it) I made a comment about the spec money doing a "head fake" in beans. Even tho some like to make fun my term its some thing I've learned to watch for with the spec funds. I can not really explain what it is because its kinda flying by the seat of my pants trying to out guess what the funds boys are doing.

Out guessing them is the FUN part for me. Out guessing them is steady as she goes as they have been net sellers 4 out of the past 4 weeks. This is why I use another one on my terms "We're Leaving" and 4 out of 4 is a trend. I am VERY careful using my we're v leaving term..... USDA gave us a 108 mmt crop out of Brazil and a carry over of 435 mb on Thursday,,, I find this very UN-like to change this trend sorry to say. Btw Icahn's rumor did nothing to change this trend, like I said before that was the big boys messing with the little boys.

Now I filled that darn bucket of water TWICE and it still did not do any good, no that's not gonna make sense for a little while :o)
Tho the rest of this post I thought clear and straight forward.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)