AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Andre54
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Sat
Posted 3/11/2017 14:03 (#5892446 - in reply to #5892334)
Subject: Negative kept Positive

Buxton ND
THANK YOU for bringing up doom and gloom SS - Sir Southern.
Beans $18ish down to under $8.44
Corn 8.49 to 3.01
Spring wheat from 24.26 to 4.65

Mega high prices then the crash and burn, yep I was all doom and gloom. I was the BIG BAD 3000 # GRIZZLE BEAR and stuck to my bearish guns. Like I said before this is a manager your price risks environment.
I hate to see things crash and burn like this (it was FUN) tho history as taught us its coming and its no different this time around even with ethanol. I learned the crash and burn cycles in Ag market from my Father so I learned at a very young age to not "buy" what many marketing experts pushed in the 1970's,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, aka $6.00 here forever.

A leech ? Hey GREAT IDEA Southern send me a few dozen I've heard the walleye's are biting on the red river. Would like to drive on up for supper, beer batter fresh walleyes. Your more then welcome and I have plenty of beer and beds ! ! ! Even some of those prime Rib-eyes :o)

My plan is I was 100% hedged on soybeans at an average of 10.23 ZSX17 with the last hedge done @10.40 Turkey day weekend. I post each of these sale as I did then. This also has me 40%ish hedged on the navy bean over-run (over the contracted amount) for 2017. 2015 crop beans I got form 1040 beans November 2014, see why I've been comparing Nov. 2014 to Nov 2016 ?

Ohio, I can share in Nat what ever I please or not please. Since last spring when I sold beans too early I've gotta so dam sick of the BS in Nat. I just sold too early at 9.462 and the way guys carried on you would have thought I shot the Pope. Not the first time I've sold too early nor will it be the last as a high end polish I bought for the crystal ball does not work worth a dam.

Here's the chart the "experts" put up @CC, IMO its a dirty shame they did not put this chart 3-4 years back and point this out guiding our YOUNG PRODUCERS.

Ohio you, my son, GO, Fry, we have many young producers in NAT you are our FUTURE OF AGRICULTURE. Alot of the old/er guys are set for life. I don't think it takes a PHD to figure out I'm targeting the young producers of NAT.

(2017-03-02 10.50.35.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments 2017-03-02 10.50.35.jpg (53KB - 65 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)