AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Thank you to the bears
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

turdypointbuck
Posted 2/14/2017 12:53 (#5839239 - in reply to #5839158)
Subject: RE: Thank you to the bears

NW Barton County Missouri
Sat - 2/14/2017 12:15

Turdy "Until people start posting their trades in really time"

This is what I've been doing, even stated I'm getting an itch to buy fat cattle in Oct. Did it point blank on cattle specificity just what I did and when I did it. And can back this up with statements if needed. In my book its called creditable. I do not get into my point blank reasoning near as much as I used too because there are just too many none farmers reading in NAT.

One thing I find kinda odd is those diehard bulls sitting with full bins of corn @ THE highs failed to say anything what they did as things crashed and burned, did they with a combo of new and old crop.
Let it sit in the bins ?
Build more shiny tin cans ?
REALLY build more shiny tin can ?
Fill anything that would hold corn and keep it dry ?
Fill anything like piles that did not keep it dry ?
Or did they quietly toss in the towel selling as she tanked or panic sell in Labor Day ?

The GBS bulls can be quite out-spoken when they want to be yet when market crash and burn their darn quiet or just go MIA
Maybe MIA just means SOTB - sweeping out the bins ? ? ?
Probably a pretty good reason we had a donkey load of corn on the ground is a bunch of those bins that did not get emptied.

I guess we'll have to take you at your word that you made those trades. Unless you have a screen shot, it's still just talk.

The diehard bulls might be holding on to corn to try and make up for those awful beans sales that they were talked into doing. Once trump eliminates federal crop insurance it will interesting to see how ballsy the forward sale crop is.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)