AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Being disinherited!
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

bsfarms
Posted 2/2/2017 20:20 (#5812661 - in reply to #5811220)
Subject: RE: Being disinherited!

south central WI
DoRightFarms - 2/2/2017 07:53

I agree it is there to do with it what they want to but why would they want to destroy relationships by showing favoritism's. There whole life they never showed favoritism in Christmas giving and so on. Is it logical to show favoritism when your about to pass. I don't get it!

This may seem harsh, but it's what he wants to do. Maybe he thinks it's fair. It's his to do with as he needs until he dies, unless y I u stand up to him. You did, your brother didn't. It's only going to be an issue if you let it be one. If you need it to survive, then you better start kissing butt and being his favorite kid. Spend time with him, as you should anyway. Start persuading him to think like you if you think that needs to be done.

I'm not sure what is going to happen to my dad's assets when he dies. He has a plan and has told us, but things change. I've built up my land to where I will do just fine on my own. Anything I receive from him will be a gift. My mom (they're divorced) has her $ in retirement accounts etc. She plans to spend it all and die on the day the last dollar is spent.haha
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)