AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Top third
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Sat
Posted 2/1/2017 09:39 (#5809139 - in reply to #5808467)
Subject: RE: Top third

Buxton ND
Learning to sum it up pretty well.

Right now I am unwilling to make sales of new corn crop. Right or wrong that it MY view. Grab some coffee/crack a beer/pop and "twiddle your thumbs" being patience. Patience,,,,, as in waiting for some kind of weather scare rally. PATIENCE has payed every single year since 2012****

Same applies to wheat, we usually get some kind of a spring "planting carrot" in spring wheat. The WW carrot was a slap in the face***** Planting progress is quite slim in ND/SD/MN this time of year so I'm doing nothing..... Or TT - "Twiddle Time" I do have some orders in on bin wheat above the market.
I use TT because not too many grown ups say it so it stands out.

Soybeans well I've been an aggressive seller and thinkin everyone in NAT know this.

Navy beans,,, got the call yesterday and I'm 100% contracted for 2018 and 19 @ $27.00
These are long term contracts, have been long term contracts for long term hard core growers only, just the way it is in this biz.
I've been digging into Brazil since Christmas, reasons why is I knew the navy contracts were coming.
There is ALOT going on in Brazil guys that we as normal blow Joe farmers do not hear about.

There is a high end marketing meeting in Arizona end of the week. Wondering if someone will have the Brazil Balls ? ? ?
Anyone one in here going ? ? ?
A lurker or 2 maybe ? ? ?
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)