AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Is there wheat news?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Sat
Posted 2/1/2017 07:49 (#5808880 - in reply to #5808645)
Subject: RE: march17 charts

Buxton ND
SO Southern I see 3 markets that made major highs in June which MWE topping first on June 8th. I sold last years bin wheat into that rally to finish off my prior signed basis contract. There are those that are against using basis contracts,,, that little piece of paper put .55 more a bushel in my pocket compared to that basis in June when I hauled it in. I've brought up look what wheat's done many times, Southern just put some facts to it.

Then the Labor Day Low,,, ALL 3 bottomed, wheat was kinda the sympathy flush with corn and beans. That corn and bean low,,, WAS driven by producer pricing/selling of old crop bushels. Here again another MAJOR low driven by producers tossing in the towel/giving up/no hope left. Some sold 25% of 2015 bushels right into THE low, I just shake my head at stuff like that. NOT saying this to be rude or a smart donkey,,, its just the way it works and has worked for decades to include cattle this past fall. I DO NOT fight decades of history*****

So Sir Southern, 3 markets topped, 3 markets bottomed (the facts are in your chart) so if your saying that was THE high MWE see why I say you better start excepting that was also the high in your peak bin corn.

So I see Southern is trying egg me on, get under my skin to piss me off get me to blow me stack getting kicked out under the naughty word clause. (he's been doing this a while btw) I remained to the point of the markets at hand pointing out how all these markets are linked together..... Nice try Southern, tho it take ALOTTTTT for me to blow me stack :o)))))

PLUS,,, I've never been kicked out/banned/had to change my name or put on the naughty list EVER.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)